Rancho 4" Suspension Kit - Jeep JK Unlimited + RS9000 Shocks
- For '07+ Jeep Wrangler (JK) Unlimited 4 Door 4WD/2WD
- Kit ships with black hardware
- Kit includes 2 x RS99329 and 2 x RS99330 Shocks!
The Rancho JK 4-door sport suspension system is a complete bolt-on system that installs in approximately four hours. This uncompromising design, value-priced, features coil springs, forged pitman arm, front/rear track bar relocation brackets and front upper/lower link drop bracket assemblies. These Rancho features result in a simplified and time-saving installation. The new system fits up to a 35" tire*.
- High-clearance drop bracket design
- Allows for use of up to 35" tires*
- 4-hour install time
- Front and rear coil springs
- Front and rear track bar relocation bracket
- Forged pitman arm
- Bump stop relocation brackets
- Maintains optimal caster geometry
- Improves approach and departure angles
- Bolt-on system does not require cutting or welding
- Optimal spring rate for uncompromised on/off-road performance
- Re-aligns axle centers
- Optimizes steering geometry for minimal bump steer
- Increases suspension travel by over 1 inch
1. Fitment of the maximum tire diameter may require trimming or modification to provide proper clearance. Actual tire measurements vary by manufacturer. Before installing any other wheel/tire combinations, consult your local tire & wheel specialist.
2. OE wheels compatible with stock size tires only.
3. This kit was developed using a BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM- 35 x 12.50R x 18 D tire on a 18" x 8.5" wheel with 4.5" of backspacing.